Thursday, October 1, 2009

Belated update

Well, well, well, it looks like it has been awhile since I posted here. Two months to be precise. Much greatness has happened during this time. I have some catching up to do on here; however, I will take things one step at a time. For now I am going to just go over a few things that have been going on with my internship.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been working at MokaFive for the last two months as an intern on the client team. During this time I have helped implement a few new features as well as help squash some little bugs - oh how they scurried. I have mostly been working with C++ and recently lots of WIN32 API, which I had managed to avoid all of these years. I have worked with so many different things it is not funny: drivers, services, GINA, credential providers, network stuff, cross-platform development, and the list goes on. I have also worked with some great tools like Boost, Doxygen (unfortunately minimal), Win32 (already mentioned...and maybe not so great) ...ect.

So far it has been a great experience at MokaFive. I have one month left, November 6th, there as an intern and then we'll see if I want to stay and if they will keep me. I think I know how things will go down but I wont say anything quite yet. Regardless, I am happy that I have been able to work with everyone there thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment