Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quest Log: First Glance

Before accepting the quest, I had a rough idea of how I would go about completing it. With a little bit of application development under my belt, I figured I could take the quest on as I was without any level grinding or obtaining new equipment required. My plan was simple. Take up WinForms (Window Forms) as my sword with C# as my shield. The .NET Framework would be my magic and Visual Studio 2008 as one of my skills.

Before I set out on my journey with sword in hand, my quest giver included some requirements. I wont bore you by going over these in detail right now but I will mention them as I come across them in development. With these requirements in mind, I made an experienced estimate that, from start to finish, development would be about two weeks. Now I was ready to start some designing!

*saved game*

No comments:

Post a Comment